Glimpse of Nepal
Glimpse of Nepal ( 4 Nights/5Days )
Nepal is located between India and Tibet knew for its temples and Himalayan mountains, which include Mt. Everest. The capital, Kathmandu, the capital, has a maze-like old quarter filled with Hindu and Buddhist shrines.
Kathmandu the capital, has a maze-like old quarter filled with Hindu and Buddhist shrines.
- Durbar Square
- Swayambhunath Stupa
Manakamana Temple, situated in the Gorkha district and the sacred place of the Hindu Goddess Bhagwati, an incarnation of Parvati.
- The cable car ride to Manakamana temple
- Boating in Phewa Lake
Pohkara is the second-largest city in terms of population and the largest in terms of area. This is the metropolitan city in Nepal, This city also serves as the headquarters of Kaski District.
- Popular Lakes of Pokhara - Phewa, Begnas and Rupa
- Sightseeing in Pokhara
- Services of English-speaking guide during sightseeing tours
- Assistance at airport and sightseeing tours by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Start and End in Kathmandu