1) Collection of personal information
When you register, and at other times, we may collect personally identifiable information from you that may include but not limited to your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, however, if you do not provide it, we may not be able to provide you with access to certain information or services.
Automated collection: We automatically collect IP addresses and Web site usage information from you when you visit our Web site. This information helps us evaluate how our visitors and customers use and navigate our Web site on an aggregate basis, including the number and frequency of visitors and customers to each Web page, and the length of their visits.
2) Type of personal information we collect and hold
We will ask for a broad range of personal information which is necessary for us to provide you with our services. The type of personal information we ask for will depend on the type of product or service you choose.
We will generally ask for the following types of personal information:
– name, address , email and contact details;
– date of birth;
– gender; and/or
– information about your use of our product or service
Depending on the product or service you choose, you may also be asked other types of personal information such as:
– insurance- travel
– Passport number
– Credit card details
3) How do we collected personal information?
We will only collect personal information in compliance with your local data protection laws. We usually collect your personal information from the information you submit during the course of your relationship with us. Generally, this collection will occur when you:
Contact us in person, by telephone, letter, email;
– Visit our websites;
– Connect with us on social media.
– We may collect personal information about you when you:
– Purchase or make enquiries about travel arrangements or other products and services;
– Enter competitions or register for promotions;
– Subscribe to receive marketing from us (e.g. e-newsletters);
– Request brochures or other information from us; or
– Provide information, or use our services, on social media.
Unless you choose to do so under a pseudonym or anonymously, we may also collect your personal information (except sensitive information) when you complete surveys or provide us with feedback.
In some circumstances, it may be necessary for us to collect personal information about you from a third party. This includes where a person makes a travel booking on your behalf which includes travel arrangements to be used by you, and vice versa.
We strive to maintain the accuracy of your personal information that we store, however, you can assist us with this considerably by promptly contacting us if there are any changes to your personal information or if you become aware that we have inaccurate personal information relating to you. We will not be responsible for any losses arising from any inaccurate, inauthentic, deficient or incomplete personal information that you, or a person acting on your behalf, provide to us.
4) How we use information collected?
We may use information in the following ways:
– For the purposes for which you specifically provided the information.
– To send you e-mail notifications about our new or existing products and services, special offers, or to otherwise contact you.
– To enhance existing features or develop new features products and services.
example, when necessary to protect our intellectual property rights). We may also disclose or use your personal information when we, in good faith, believe that the law requires us to do so.
5) Website usage information:
We automatically collect IP addresses and Web site usage information from you when you visit our Web site. This information helps us evaluate how our visitors and customers use and navigate our Web site on an aggregate basis, including the number and frequency of visitors and customers to each Web page, and the length of their visits.
6) Use of collection of personal information:
The purposes for which we collect personal information further include but not limited to :
– Verify your identity and to assist you if you forget your username or password for any of the services we provide to you via the Internet
– Communicate with you
– Analyze usage of this website
– Provide you with further information, news, and promotional material; and to improve the content of this website and to customize this website to
– Providing you with services and tools you choose to use
– Developing and improving our products and services and those of our related entities
– Servicing our relationship with you by, among other things, creating and maintaining a customer profile to enable our brands to service you better
or presenting options on our website we think may interest you based on your browsing and preferences.
– Involving you in market research, gauging customer satisfaction and seeking feedback regarding our relationship with you and/or the service we
– To facilitate your participation in loyalty programs and online competitions
– For internal research and analysis in relation to our business and services, including but not limited to trends and preferences in sales and travel destinations and use of our websites
– Internal accounting and administration
– Identification of fraud or error
– Regulatory reporting and compliance
7. Third party/overseas disclosure :
In providing our services to you, it may be necessary for us to disclose personal information to relevant overseas travel service providers. We deal with many different travels service providers all over the world. Relevant travel service providers will typically receive your personal information in the country in which they will provide the services to you or in which their business is based.
We may also disclose or use your personal information when we, in good faith, believe that the law requires us to do so.
8) Cookies :
We employ cookie technology to help visitors and customers move faster through our site. A Cookie is small file that is stored on a user’s computer which is designed to hold a modest amount of data specific to a particular client and website and can be accessed either by the web server or the client computer. While you visit a particular website, a cookie may be used to track the activities of your browser as well as provide you with a consistent, more efficient experience.
Third party cookies :
To give you the richest experience possible on vietnamtourism.vn, we use a number of third party services such as Facebook and Instagram, twitter, Pinterest.
As a result, when you visit a page with content embedded from one of these sites, you may be presented with cookies from these websites.
9) Storage & Security :
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting your personal information via implementing various physical, electronic and managerial security procedures in order to protect the personal information it holds from loss and misuse, and from unauthorized access, modification, disclosure and interference. Al Jasra Holidays, regularly reviews security technologies and will strive to protect your personal information as fully as we protect our own confidential information. Al Jasra Holidays is not responsible for any third party’s actions or their security controls with respect to information that third parties may collect or process via their websites, services or otherwise.
10) Changes to our policy :
We may amend or make revisions to this Policy from time to time, which amendments may also apply to your personal information collected under a